Loss Reports will be reviewed to identify trends and correct errors. Claims review is of special importance in Workers’ Compensation because of the dramatic effect open claims have on your experience modification and policyholder returns.
When a claim occurs, your first call should be to us. We will make sure that the loss is reported promptly to the carrier. A thorough submission of your claim may have a significant impact on how that claim is adjusted and paid. You will receive personal and efficient claims service.
Requirements of certificates and other insurance requests are always handled promptly. We submit your certificates to the appropriate parties and provide copies for your files. This is one of the tangible services we provide that really benefits our clients.
CSIS will oversee audits to be sure that they are correct. Use of the proper rates and simple mathematics will be checked. We will negotiate on your behalf to obtain rate reductions on large audit premiums due or mid term with substantial increased exposures.
A personal review to discuss the best strategy to market your program will include:
- An evaluation of the risks involved and the carriers best suited to meet your needs
- Alternatives to the current program
- Pricing strategies and considerations
- Insurance market conditions for each area of coverage
- Recommendations for additional coverage
- Market your account for the most favorable pricing/coverages at every renewal
Account Status Reports
Designed to provide you with regular updates as needed to discuss:
- Status of outstanding items
- Recap items recently finalized
- Advise of potential problem areas
- Keep you up to date with changes in the industry
Visit, call or email us any time!
3315 Old Conejo Road
Thousand Oaks Ca 91320